Consider updating your Farm and Business information regularly because this feeds magically/directly into the Buy Direct from the Farmer page, and the Supporting Businesses page. Your Listings will be visible to people coming to the KCFA website.
IF you have any trouble, just email here and we'll get back to you asap. Mahalo!
Active Voting Members-- Directions on how to Update Farm Info and Photos etc. are below: Reminder, this page has the directions so you do the actual work on the previous page. Feel free to print this page out.
Click on Update Farm Info & Photos in the right hand column of the previous page under My Account
- Click Update Info
- Update the info in the boxes. Everything is optional except the Farm Name. Click Update at the bottom when you're done.
- If you have a farm photo or logo to add, click Photos.
(Photos/logo must be in JPG format) and be sure to <save> each photo.
- You are done.
- Click the prominent yellow tab [Buy Direct From Farmer] in the upper right hand side of the KCFA "Home" page, and <search> for your Farm's Listing to see your UPDATED listing and photo(s).
- Active Voting Farmer Members are encouraged to use this Seal below, on their website and may also use the Supporting Business Member Seal.
Supporting Business Member
- Go to Update Business Listing in the right hand column of the previous page under My Account, and you will see what is currently displayed. There are 2 small tabs at the top, one for UPDATE INFO and one for LOGO and click on each to edit. Click Update at the bottom when you're done.
- In your listing you may upload your logo, include your web address and have a 50 character tag line.
- After you have finished uploading your information, click on the green [Supporting Businesses] tab in the upper right hand side of the KCFA "Home" page, to check your listing.
We ask Supporting Business Members to display our Business Seal (below) on their websites. Please email here to get a copy of the Supporting Business Member Seal.
(Supporting Business Member Seal)
suggestion... You do not need Photoshop to work on your photos. I find that IRFAN (click to download) is a really good program. FREE from the Internet, too! It's a very safe program and you can download Irfan View and the plug-ins.
If you do not have an existing website (http://www.yourfarm.com), you can easily make one- visible to ALL who look at the KCFA BUY DIRECT from the Farmer Listings. It's a free member benefit! Check out this Member's example: here You can have the same thing!
Follow Directions above. On the previous page, go to Update Farm Info & Photos.
You will be able to change the content of your web page at your convenience from the <Update Farm Info & Photo> link. (You may put 3 photos on your own KCFA Buy Direct web page-if you do not have an actual (http://www.yourfarm.com) website on the Internet.) You will also be able to list available products and their prices. There is no shopping cart included, only contact information.
Questions? email: [email protected]
One needs to be an "Active Member" of the Kona Coffee Farmers Association to get this free awesome Buy Direct from the Farmer listing.