EXPO! EXPO! EXPO!
March 30, 2019 - Saturday from 10-3
Old Airport Pavilion!!
"All Things Kona Coffee" and more....
- Tables of information including HDOA CBB Subsidy information, Talk to a Farmer, KCFA current Legislation, KCFA Merchandise, 100% Kona Coffee being sold by our Farmer members etc. etc. and these organizations, Hawaii Community Fed Credit Union, Big Island Invasive Species Committee, West Hawaii Community Health Center, Tallus Capital Advisors, UH-CTHAR Extension Cooperative, West Hawaii Small Business Development Center, Hawaii State Dept of Health, West Hawaii Master Gardener Association, USDA Natural Resources Conversation Services, Norwex, Pacific Blue Catchment, USDA Farm Services Agency, ASHE Industries LLC (coffee roasters), Complete Art Service Hawaii, The Ant Lab, The Kohala Center, Pacific Coffee Research, Kona Soil & Water Conservation District, Nutrien Ag Solutions ,etc.
- Exquisite Coffee Photography posters (24 inches X 36 inches) for just $11.50 each
- Taste Testing where you guess which is the real 100% Kona Coffee
- Figure out Fire Ants work shop, with Heather Forester from Hawaii Ant Labs - (Heather is an Invasive Ant Extension Specialist who will present information on how to prevent, detect and treat little fire ants and will discuss their biology and control methods.)
- Learn Coffee Cupping-an hour long break out session with Brittany Horn of Pacific Coffee Research
- Food offered by Kiawe Smokehouse featuring coffee flavored items
- Fun for kids too! Plant a Kona coffee seedling with help from Masters Gardeners and ....a Bouncy Castle, too
and much more!
where: Old Airport Pavilion, Kailua-Kona
why: for coffee farmers and all small farmers to gather information