2024 KCFA Coffee Symposium
Annual General Meeting
Friday March 1, 2024 at the Outrigger Kona Resort
Vendors and coffee from 8am
Speakers 9am to 4pm
Free to Members: 1 ticket per membership. Login or renew to receive the discount.
$75 for guests. Become a member today!
Come out, socialize, and learn. All coffee growers are welcome! The conference will cover many farmer-specific topics including: soil health, coffee quality and a very special Keynote presentation by José Tulio González, renowned coffee producer with a family tradition in the field and currently President of the Board of Directors of the National Coffee Association of Guatemala (Anacafé). His experience covers fundamental aspects of agronomic management, control of economically impactful pests, such as Coffee Leaf Rust, varieties, and quality.
- Jose Tulio, Grower and Board President of Anacafe Guatemala
- Coffee Quality with Miguel Meza
- Soils Health panel with leading agronomists
- Foliars, biological health, CLR,and more
- Bring your questions!
- HDOA’s Deputy Chair Dexter Kishida on the state of Ag in Hawaii
- Success stories from farmer-specific NRCS programs for conservation
- Table talk discussion on “Improving the future of our coffee”
- Plus, check out the trade showAnnual General Meeting and board elections will happen at the event at approximately 3pm.
General sessions will take place in the Kaleiopapa Conference with lunch provided outside. Vendor displays will be in the hall and lanai . Parking is free for attendees.